Get ready to hit the running track in these cushioned GEL-CUMULUS® 20 LE men's running shoes, featuring exclusive FLYTEFOAM® technology. Your next run is set for a boost thanks to the extra bounce provided by the energetic foam formulation of FLYTEFOAM® Propel. Plus, however hard your feet hit the ground, you'll keep a spring in your step thanks to ASICS GEL® technology in both the heel and forefoot, offering energized cushioning at its best. The high-performance design has been reimagined with an organic fibre formulation, providing continuous cushioning for sustained comfort over long distances so you can go even further. There's also an enhanced focus on weight reduction giving you the same high level of performance in an even lighter shoe. Experience the enhanced comfort of the full engineered mesh upper which provides seamless friction-free construction, while an improved design means ample room in the ball and toe areas of the shoe. The mesh fabric offers an improved fit and lets your hardworking feet breath and keep comfortable as you put them through their paces. A sleek design is complemented with a rolled shoe collar and iconic ASICS graphics on the running shoe upper.
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY - ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FLYTEFOAM® PROPEL TECHNOLOGY - ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- FLYTEFOAM® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY - Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- FLUIDRIDE® MIDSOLE - ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- SEAMLESS CONSTRUCTION - The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- DISCRETE EYELETS - Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE - Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- ORTHOLITE SOCKLINER
- SPEVAFOAM™ 45 LASTING - Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- REFLECTIVITY - Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.