Promoting a lightweight ride, the GT-2000™ 8 running shoe from ASICS is designed to provide appropriate comfort and protection for runners in seeking a performance stability shoe. The GT-2000™ 8 road running shoe features an updated GEL® technology piece and a softer section of foam in the heel for improved comfort and shock absorption. The lightweight FLYTEFOAM® technology midsole offers a soft landing with each stride, so you can experience a more energetic stride. The upper features a lightweight engineered mesh that allows better air circulation to keep your skin feeling dry and refreshed. Thanks to the combination of DYNAMIC DUOMAX® technology and TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® technology in the midfoot, these applications keep your feet stable and supported. When you're looking for a smooth ride, the GT-2000™ 8 road running shoe is the model for you.
GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
FLYTEFOAM® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY
- Our FlyteFoam® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ SUPPORT SYSTEM
- This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® TECHNOLOGY
- Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
ENGINEERED MESH UPPER
- Multi-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability.