ADIZERO SUB 2 SHOES
RACE-DAY SHOES MADE TO BE WORN BY THE WORLD'S BEST.
Built to break the two-hour marathon barrier, these running shoes were designed to be worn by elite athletes on race day. The ultra-light shoes have a breathable air mesh upper that locks down for an optimal fit, and a Continental rubber outsole that grips the road rain or shine. Boost Light offers the same energy return as Boost with less weight for improved running economy.
- runner type: neutral shoes offer flexibility and versatility, with premium cushioning
- created for elite athletes, boost light is our lightest, most responsive cushioning ever
- designed for high speed, microfit locks the foot down for a direct fit and fast run; air mesh upper for maximum breathability
- comfortable textile lining
- heel cap for stability and support
- continental microweb outsole retains secure grip in any condition to harness full power in every stride
- weight: 160 g (size uk 8.5)
- midsole drop: 7.5 mm (heel: 19 mm / forefoot: 12.5 mm)
- main materials: textile upper / textile lining / rubber outsole