The Tracksmith Women's Van Cortlandt Shorts strike the ideal balance between race-ready function and common good taste. It starts by defining the proper shape: one built for speed, but cut for dignity. Falling in the 2.5" inseam sweet spot and made from a lightweight and anti-microbial fabric, these shorts are a simple, modern take on a running classic.
- These shorts are cut for speed in a streamlined silhouette with a drawstring waistband.
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking and breathable mesh is finished with an antimicrobial treatment to prevent odors.
- Feature a lightweight liner in the same antimicrobial mesh as the body. Two pockets (for keys, credit card or gels) sit at the back interior of the shorts.
- Fabric is Oeko-Tex certified.
- 2.5" inseam.
- 2:09 Mesh: 82% Polyester / 18% Spandex With Antimicrobial
- Wash Cold
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
Perfect summer shorts for running/lounging
comfy, lightweight and breathable.