Wilma Rudolph dashing to three gold medals in Rome. Joan Benoit, white hat in hand, becoming the first woman to win the Olympic marathon. And you - blazing your own path day in and day out. The mesh singlet has been a race day staple for decades. Built for making statements, the Tracksmith Women's Van Cortlandt Singlet features an astonishingly lightweight performance mesh and an iconic design element inspired by the pursuit of excellence.
- Statement Making Design - This classically-inspired mesh running singlet is finished with the Tracksmith signature sash, helping you stand out on race day.
- Race Ready Performance - Lightweight, moisture-wicking and breathable mesh is finished with an antimicrobial treatment to prevent odors.
- Fabric is Oeko-Tex certified.
Gold pins come attached and ready for your bib.
- Product Care: Wash cold, do not bleach and tumble dry low.
- 2:09 Mesh: 82% Polyester / 18% Spandex With Antimicrobial Finish