Coming soon! Official Release Date is April 1st
Nike Men's ZoomX Vaporfly Next% 3- Men's Road Racing Shoes
Catch ‘em if you can. Giving you race-day speed to conquer any distance, the Nike Vaporfly 3 is made for the chasers, the racers, the elevated pacers who can’t turn down the thrill of the pursuit. Nike reworked the leader of the super shoe pack and tuned the engine underneath to help you chase personal bests from a 10K to marathon. From elite runners to those new to racing, this versatile road-racing workhorse is for those who see speed as a gateway to more miles and more seemingly uncatchable highs.
Propelling You Forward - A full-length carbon fiber flyplate provides a stiff and propulsive feel.
Speed for Miles - Nike ZoomX, Nike's most responsive foam, just got a little better. Running from heel to toe, it unlocks even more energy return than before, giving you a springy, bouncy feel.
Stable Ride - See how the midsole bulges out by the heel? Nike designed it that way to help reduce weight on the inside of the foot to give you a more stable ride.
- Feel the Breeze - Specifically selected Flyknit yarns and engineered zones in the forefoot bring a new level of performance to the Vaporfly. Ample breathability around the toes combined with soft, yet supportive yarns deliver our most customized upper for the Vaporfly. The result is a softer, cooler design that conforms to your foot.
- What's New About the Vaporfly 3 - An updated thin outsole rubber uses less material without sacrificing durability, which helps reduce outsole weight and thickness. This allows for extra millimeters of ZoomX foam underfoot and a smoother transition through your stride.
- Light padding on the tongue helps reduce lace pressure at the top of your foot. A new Waffle outsole pattern with perforations saves weight and delivers multi-surface traction in various weather conditions.
- Offset heel seam helps reduce friction in the heel area.
- Weight: 6.98oz / 198g
- Stack: 40mm / 32mm
- Heel Drop: 8mm
- Fit: True to size - more room in toe box from prior version
- Category: Performance, Carbon