These Ultraboost running shoes serve up comfort and responsiveness. You'll be riding on a BOOST midsole for endless energy, with a Linear Energy Push system and a Continental™ Rubber outsole. This shoe's upper is made with a high-performance yarn which contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic — reimagined plastic waste, intercepted on remote islands, beaches, coastal communities and shorelines, preventing it from polluting our ocean.
What has changed from the Ultraboost 21? A 4% more forefoot energy return compared to the Ultraboost 21 with a complete 360° female fit improvement.
- Adidas PRIMEKNIT textile upper
- Primeblue is a high-performance recycled material made in part with Parley Ocean Plastic.
- Soft heel fit
- Linear Energy Push system increases midfoot & forefoot stiffness reducing the amount of energy exerted in every step.
- BOOST midsole
- Temperature-independent cushioning provides maximum comfort and energy return in all climates.
- CONTINENTAL Natural Performance rubber
- Natural rubber is sourced from the latex that is tapped from rubber trees – a renewable resource
- The rubber outsole has a superior grip specifically designed to adapt to her foot strike by moving in harmony with boost to provide a smoother and more flexible ride
- Weight: 11.7 ounces
- Stack: 22 mm / 12 mm
- Drop: 10 mm
- Fit: True to Size
- Category: Neutral