ULTRABOOST PARLEY SHOES
AN ULTRA-CUSHIONED, LIGHT, ENERGY-PACKED RIDE WITH AN INNOVATIVE DESIGN.
These men's running shoes deliver optimal running performance and turn recycled plastic into a high-quality design. The foot-hugging adidas Primeknit upper is built with yarn that features Parley Ocean Plastic™ made from recycled waste, captured before it reached the world's oceans. An ultra-cushioned Boost midsole propels you forward using the energy from your footstrike for a light, fast ride that doesn't pack down over time. An elastic outsole flexes to adapt to the way your foot hits the ground.
- runner type: neutral
- boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: the more energy you give, the more you get
- adidas primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; upper created with yarn made in collaboration with parley for the oceans
- torsion system between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride; supportive cage wraps around the midfoot for a lockdown fit; fitcounter molded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the achilles
- stretchweb rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energized ride; continental™ rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions
- this product is created with yarn made in collaboration with parley for the oceans. some of the yarn features parley ocean plastic™, which is made from recycled waste, captured from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean
PLEASE NOTE - Ultra Boost are all final sale. This is in-part to protect against resellers purchasing to try to sell at inflated prices