The GEL-KAYANO™ Lite 2 model is the new addition to the Asics performance running line. With a focus on sustainability, this shoe keeps your step stable and your mind light.
What’s changed from the original Gel-Kayano Lite? The engineered mesh upper is made with a higher percentage of recycled materials than the previous version. Its structure also targets key support zones to increase stability. FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning is made from organically derived materials.
PRONATION: Pronation is part of the natural movement of the human body and refers to the way your foot rolls inward for impact distribution upon landing. Understanding your pronation type can help you find a comfortable running shoe. The GEL-KAYANO LITE 2 is made for Neutral and Overpronation.
- Engineered mesh upper is formed with recycled materials
- GEL® technology cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning consists of sustainable materials that also increase the durability of the foam
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature improves compression at footstrike
- OrthoLite™ lasting improves step-in comfort and durability
- GUIDANCE LINE™ technology improves gait efficiency
- AHAR® heel plug improves the outsole durability
- Weight: 10.1oz / 289g
- Stack: 23mm / 13mm
- Heel Drop: 10mm
- Fit: True to size
- Category: Stability