The NOVABLAST™ 4 running shoe features a new midsole and outsole geometry that helps produce an energized ride. A tongue wing construction in the upper helps improve the fit while reducing tongue movement. It's complemented with an engineered woven upper that offers more stretch, ventilation, and durability.
FF BLAST™ PLUS ECO cushioning is made with 20% recycled bio-based content. This material helps create softer landings and a more energized toe-off during your training.
- Engineered woven upper offers advanced stretch, ventilation, and durability.
- Tongue wing construction added stretch helps improve the fit while reducing tongue movement.
- Gusseted tongue wing fit system improves the midfoot fit and reduces tongue sliding.
- FF BLAST™ PLUS ECO cushioning made with approximately 20% bio-based content and helps provide cloud-like comfort.
- Trampoline-inspired outsole design helps provide a more responsive bounce back.
- AHAR® outsole improves durability.
- At least 75% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions.
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology.
- Reflective details help improve visibility in low-light settings.
- Weight: 9.2oz / 260g
- Stack: 41.5mm / 33.5mm
- Heel Drop: 8mm
- Fit: True to Size
- Category: Neutral