The NOVABLAST™ 4 TR running shoe features a bouncy underfoot feel with a high energy return. It’s designed with a trail-specific outsole that’s functional for running on off-road surfaces.
A tongue wing construction in the upper helps improve the fit while reducing tongue movement. This component is reinforced with a supportive heel design to help guide the foot with more control through your gait cycle.
FF BLAST™ PLUS ECO cushioning is made with 20% recycled bio content. This material helps create softer landings and a more energized toe-off during your training.
- Engineered woven upper provides good comfort and support while keeping feet cool.
- The heel stabilizer helps support the foot and create a more balanced stride.
- Gusseted tongue wing fit system improves the midfoot fit and reduces tongue sliding.
- FF BLAST™ PLUS ECO cushioning is made with approximately 20% bio-based content and helps provide cloud-like comfort.
- Trampoline-inspired outsole design provides a more responsive bounce back AHAR® outsole improves durability.
- At least 75% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions.
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology.
- Reflective details help improve visibility in low-light settings.
- Hybrid outsole design.
- Functional for road and groomed trail surfaces.
- Trail specific outsole.
- Weight: 9.8oz / 277g
- Stack: 43.5mm / 35.5mm
- Heel Drop: 8mm
- Fit: True to Size
- Category: Neutral