The Asics METASPEED™ SKY+ racing shoes are designed for stride-style runners who are looking to start fast and finish faster. Runners wearing these shoes will be able to take longer strides while conserving energy with each step. Thanks to an energetic midsole foam and a propulsive carbon plate, runners wearing these shoes will be able to conserve more energy while maintaining their pace at the later stages of the race.
Wondering about the difference between the Metaspeed Sky+ and the Metaspeed Edge+? The Sky has a lower heel drop and more cushioning than the Edge. Both are suitable for long distances, but we can help you decide which one is best for you.
- Jacquard mesh upper improves breathability.
- FF BLAST TURBO™ cushioning improves compression and creates a responsive feel underfoot.
- Curved sole design helps runners conserve more energy in each step.
- Full-Length Carbon plate guides your foot throughout your step and propels your foot forward.
- ASICSGRIP™ outsole rubber improves durability and grip.
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology.
- At least 20% of the upper's material is made with recycled polyester.
- Weight: 7.2oz / 205g
- Stack: 33mm / 28mm
- Heel Drop: 5mm
- Fit: True to size
- Category: Performance / Carbon
Things Runners Say About Us
Love this store. Try to support as much as I can (even now, when I moved out of the neighborhood). Staff is awesome - they know their stuff, love to run and love supporting others of all running levels. Definitely would recommend store for anyone's running needs.Toronto
I went in to get some winter running shoes and was provided with different brands to choose from. They always have great recommendations and listen to my needs. Always friendly and are following all COVID protocols to keep their customers safe. BlackToe Running is always my go-to for new running shoes, where the employees have first hand knowledge of the product that they have in stock.Toronto
A small but mighty space with truly knowledgable staff that will be happy to help you find the right running gear, no matter what stage of training you're in.Toronto