Whatever your distance, GEL-CUMULUS® 20 limited edition running shoes for women make the perfect training partners. Combining a casual design with our premium performance features, these shoes can help you go further and look good while you're doing it. Enjoy an extra spring in your step with our advanced technology, with energized cushioning including a layer of FLYTEFOAM® Propel technology on top of the midsole, which combines lightweight foam with a high-energy return material for even greater bounce, giving you a real boost as you move. We've updated our design with a new lateral full contact outsole, ensuring a smooth ride from heel strike to toe-off. SPeVA® foam offers an extra performance boost by transferring energy absorbed from impact with the ground into your next step. For added comfort, this running shoe features an ORTHOLITE® sockliner as well as a more spacious toe box and wider forefoot for extra stability. The shoes include Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® technology for cushioning and shock absorption, and a soft collar foam to keep feet and ankles comfy over long distances. Our GUIDANCE LINE® technology helps your feet stay aligned, reducing any imbalance caused by shifts in your center of pressure. Whether you're aiming for a 10k or a longer road race, these shoes are the ideal choice for a comfortable and energetic ride all the way to the finish.
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY - ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FLYTEFOAM® PROPEL TECHNOLOGY - ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- FLYTEFOAM® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY - Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- FLUIDRIDE® MIDSOLE - ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- SEAMLESS CONSTRUCTION - The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- DISCRETE EYELETS - Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE - Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- ORTHOLITE SOCKLINER
- SPEVAFOAM™ 45 LASTING - Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- REFLECTIVITY - Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.