For nearly 30 years, the GT-2000™ series has been the stability shoe of choice for a variety of runners, ranging from casual weekend warriors to top marathon finishers. If you're looking for a lightweight and cushioned running shoe to help support your foot, the GT-2000™ 9 model is an excellent choice. The fit of the GT-2000™ 9 shoe has been redesigned with a one-piece mesh construction to create an improved fit. This new upper material has also been reinforced in key areas for added support as the foot rolls through the gait cycle. Lastly, a combination of FLYTEFOAM® technology and GEL® technology cushioning are positioned in the midsole to help promote lightweight comfort and reduce the overall shock from impact.
GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
FLYTEFOAM® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY
- Our FlyteFoam® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ SUPPORT SYSTEM
- This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® TECHNOLOGY
- Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
ENGINEERED MESH UPPER
- Multi-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability.