Going into 2022, Ciele felt, more than ever, that it was important to continue to build on the success of their WWM collection. This year you’ll find a collection highlighted by a united vision. each cap unique, but joined, with colours and elevated fabrics tying the world wide movement story together in a year where they hope these events will begin again for communities in these special cities.
The RD Cap SC - Boston edition serves up the same long distance comfort you’ve become accustomed to, with the performance and protection of a curved brim. Built lightweight, reflective, machine washable, packable, topped off with ultra breathable COOLwick mesh and like all Ciele products, backed by their million miles guarantee.
- Lightweight, fast-drying performance-ready COOLwick™ fabric and repreve recycled performance fiber.
- UPF +40 protection on the brim, front panel and back panel.
- Pliable SOFTcurved pre curved brim for easy packability
- Reflective detailing on the front and back for night run visibility.
- Ciele athletics™ million miles guarantee
- Designed for people who run.
- Weight: 62 grams
- 5 panel fit. 58 cm. Adjustable. One size fits most.
- Machine washable.
Things Runners Say About Us
Love this store. Try to support as much as I can (even now, when I moved out of the neighborhood). Staff is awesome - they know their stuff, love to run and love supporting others of all running levels. Definitely would recommend store for anyone's running needs.Toronto
I went in to get some winter running shoes and was provided with different brands to choose from. They always have great recommendations and listen to my needs. Always friendly and are following all COVID protocols to keep their customers safe. BlackToe Running is always my go-to for new running shoes, where the employees have first hand knowledge of the product that they have in stock.Toronto
A small but mighty space with truly knowledgable staff that will be happy to help you find the right running gear, no matter what stage of training you're in.Toronto