The GEL-KAYANO® 28 shoe creates a stable stride that moves you towards a balanced mindset. Featuring a lower-profile external heel counter, this piece cradles your foot with improved rearfoot support. To improve stability and responsiveness, Asics added FF BLAST™ cushioning to the midsole. The trainer's new GEL® technology shape delivers a smooth stride, allowing you to experience a softer landing without losing speed.
- Dynamic DuoMax™ Support System - This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Redesigned external heel counter helps keep the foot stable and provide a more comfortable stride
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature improves compression at footstrike
- FF BLAST™ technology provides lightweight cushioning and a responsive rebound
- Weight: 10.9oz / 308g
- Stack: 23mm / 13mm
- Heel Drop: 10mm
- Fit: True to size
- Category: Stability
Things Runners Say About Us
Love this store. Try to support as much as I can (even now, when I moved out of the neighborhood). Staff is awesome - they know their stuff, love to run and love supporting others of all running levels. Definitely would recommend store for anyone's running needs.Toronto
I went in to get some winter running shoes and was provided with different brands to choose from. They always have great recommendations and listen to my needs. Always friendly and are following all COVID protocols to keep their customers safe. BlackToe Running is always my go-to for new running shoes, where the employees have first hand knowledge of the product that they have in stock.Toronto
A small but mighty space with truly knowledgable staff that will be happy to help you find the right running gear, no matter what stage of training you're in.Toronto