Bridge the gap between your weekend training run and race day in a durable design that can be deployed not just at the starting line of your favourite race but in the days and months after your conquest. The Nike Women's Zoom Fly 5 offers comfort and reliability but with a propulsive sensation that’ll help you feel fast and fresh. That kind of versatility is uncommon in the running arena. But who said you can’t have it all?
- More Bounce - Newly implemented recycled ZoomX foam in the midsole takes an already respected, trusted shoe to another performance level that wasn’t present previously in the Fly Zoom 4. The addition makes for a lighter, more responsive shoe.
- Take advantage of these all-purpose traits, so that you run easier, faster and have more fun on your runs.
- Stay In Rhythm - Full length articulated plate delivers a propulsive sensation and a smooth transition at a variety of paces. The plate provides a sort of roll-forward feel that makes you want to take on the next step.
- Stability When You Need It. - Both the forefoot and heel offer slightly wider bases for a stable platform so you can tackle turns on the course with confidence.
- The upper is made with lightweight mesh for a softer, more breathable feel that conforms to your foot.
- Weight: 8.5oz / 242g
- Stack: 41mm / 33mm
- Heel Drop: 8mm
- Fit: True to size
- Category: Performance, Carbon
Things Runners Say About Us
Love this store. Try to support as much as I can (even now, when I moved out of the neighborhood). Staff is awesome - they know their stuff, love to run and love supporting others of all running levels. Definitely would recommend store for anyone's running needs.Toronto
I went in to get some winter running shoes and was provided with different brands to choose from. They always have great recommendations and listen to my needs. Always friendly and are following all COVID protocols to keep their customers safe. BlackToe Running is always my go-to for new running shoes, where the employees have first hand knowledge of the product that they have in stock.Toronto
A small but mighty space with truly knowledgable staff that will be happy to help you find the right running gear, no matter what stage of training you're in.Toronto