Your new premium GPS multi-sport watch and personal trainer, all-in-one.
Ultra-Durable Battery Life - Make constantly charging your watch a thing of the past. With APEX, you will have a watch that is built to last above and beyond your workout. In UltraMax setting, the battery is carefully engineered to last up to 100 hours using GPS. While using normal mode will yield up to 35 hours, and regular usage up to 30 days.
Simplicity at its Finest - Changing screens and using devices can be overwhelming with traditional buttons, especially in the middle of a workout. With the digital dial, you can easily navigate through the APEX, allowing you to focus on the important things like finishing your run or prepping your next set.
Training Efficiency Without Injury- To prevent injury, there’s nothing more crucial than training correctly. We’re able to accurately determine your overall effort, broken down into stamina level (0-100) and training effect (0-6). Exerted way too much stamina? COROS Trainer will notify you it’s time to rest up. Based on the effort level and training history, you will then be able to see an advised recovery window before you begin your next activity.
Navigation Track - Equipped with track and navigation features, APEX can be your best tool when you need directions the most. Routes are uploaded and displayed on grid as a bread crumb trail with real time information on heading and elevation and alerts to help you get back on course.
Smart Learning Stride Length - Introducing COROS' very own, Intelligent Stride Algorithm. This unique algorithm embodies machine learning at its core to record your personal range of motion while running. This will build your very own stride model that will be used for indoor running or areas of weak GPS signal (such as tunnels).
Your Complete Training Guide - Based on a unique algorithm with lactate threshold, VO2 Max and HR, the COROS Trainer dials-in your running training every day. Using your personal historical data along with metrics from your latest activity, such as pace, distance and HR - COROS Trainer will calculate a perceived effort and recommend a time for full recovery.
Stay on Track - A standard track is 400m, so why can’t GPS devices seem to get it right? With the new Track Run Mode from COROS, a proprietary algorithm, is used to make sure your track runs and workouts are measured accurately regardless of which lane you choose. Gone are the random zigzags across the field, or sharp angled turns, replaced with the smooth straightaways and curves of the track – just like how you run on it.
- Titanium alloy bezel finish with sapphire glass for APEX 46mm
- Stainless steel bezel finish with sapphire glass for APEX 42mm
- 100-meter waterproof rating
- 30/24 days of regular use, 35/25 hours in full GPS mode, and 100/80 hours in UltraMax GPS mode.
- Ultra-light durability with a weight of 55.3g/49g
- COROS Trainer for advanced training and analysis
- Intelligent Stride model that learns your running form
- Wrist-based heart rate monitor
- UltraMax setting
- Digital dial
- Built-in barometer, altimeter, and compass
- Pre-load breadcrumb trail maps
- GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU satellite connections (Galileo via future firmware update)
- ANT+ and BLE connections
- Interval, structured and strength training
- Fully customizable home screen
- Ultra-comfortable silicone bands