For road running athletes aiming for their new personal best, COROS PACE 2 will be the perfect training partner for the long haul.
- At just 29g with COROS nylon band, COROS PACE 2 is the lightest GPS watch in the world at its launch. Don’t let yourself get weighed down by more than you need.
- The COROS PACE 2 you will be ready for your new personal best – be it in a race or in the weight room.
- With a new design featuring the COROS Digital Dial, COROS PACE 2, creates an even simpler user experience. Get your splits, check your HR or plan your next workout all with one finger.
- Thanks to the efficiency of the COROS GPS battery technology, COROS PACE 2 offers 30 hours of full GPS battery life. That’s a 20% increase from the original COROS PACE. If you need a little extra life, switch to UltraMax mode when the watch has low battery remaining.
- Whether you are swimming in the pool, or training in the ocean, with a 50-meter water resistance rating, you can wear COROS PACE 2 to track your activities in the water as well as on land.
- Great battery life with 20 days of regular use, 30 hours in full GPS mode, and 60 hours in UltraMax GPS mode
- Built in Power metrics from the wrist plus native and complete integration with Stryd power meters
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring with sleep tracking
- 50-meter waterproof rating
- Digital Dial for easy one-finger operation
- Advanced training analysis and recovery recommendations
- Interval, structured, and strength training
- Intelligent Stride model that learns your running form
- Built-in barometer, altimeter, and compass
- GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU satellite connections (Galileo via future firmware update)
- ANT+/Bluetooth for accessories, Bluetooth for smartphones only
- Fully customizable data screen