This Endurance Tap flagship 3-ingredient, all-natural, easy to digest energy gel with caffeine has everything you need to fuel your next big training session or race. It meets your nutrition needs with no unpronounceable ingredients, no stomach trouble, and because they have a thinner consistency, you can consume a full pouch in seconds with no water. Not to mention, they taste great - think of them as the fuel you’ll look forward to!
And, the new, very sleek looking tear top pouch uses 70% less plastic and fits more easily into run shorts, race belts, vests, cycling jerseys, and wherever else you stash your goods.
- 35 mg of natural caffeine from green coffee bean extract.
- 100 calories, derived from natural, high-quality ingredients... (Canadian maple syrup, Canadian sea salt and ginger).
- Easiest gel to digest given our proprietary formula that contains just the right amount of ginger to help aid digestion and prevent stomach upset
- A thinner consistency than normal gels, you can consume a full pouch in seconds with no water so you can focus on moving forward.
- 50 mg of sodium + all the minerals and antioxidants you need to perform at your best
- A more even energy release so you can avoid the blood sugar spikes experienced with maltodextrin-based gels
Things Runners Say About Us
Love this store. Try to support as much as I can (even now, when I moved out of the neighborhood). Staff is awesome - they know their stuff, love to run and love supporting others of all running levels. Definitely would recommend store for anyone's running needs.Toronto
I went in to get some winter running shoes and was provided with different brands to choose from. They always have great recommendations and listen to my needs. Always friendly and are following all COVID protocols to keep their customers safe. BlackToe Running is always my go-to for new running shoes, where the employees have first hand knowledge of the product that they have in stock.Toronto
A small but mighty space with truly knowledgable staff that will be happy to help you find the right running gear, no matter what stage of training you're in.Toronto