Endurance Tap Gel Nutrition - BlackToe Running -
Endurance Tap Gel Nutrition - BlackToe Running -

Endurance Tap Gel

Rated 4.4 out of 5
Based on 7 reviews
Regular price $3.25
/
Shipping calculated at checkout. Free shipping on orders over $50

Free standard shipping on all orders over $50 across Canada via Canada Post.
Curbside Pick-Up is available for local customers.
Express Shipping Available!
Free 14 Day Returns on Unused Regular Price Items*

It’s true - we can help you find the perfect shoes for your unique running goals 100% online! Whether you are new to running, are looking to get faster, add distance to your training regime or you’re experiencing discomfort with your current shoes and want to try something new, we are here to help. We pride ourselves on using our knowledge of shoe tech, running science and personal experience to help our customers find the perfect running shoe for their needs. You’ll have all of that expertise, along with our huge inventory of top-quality running shoes, at your disposal as we walk you through your virtual running shoe consultation.

CLICK HERE TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR ONLINE SHOE FITTING OR SHOPPING ASSISTANCE 

 

average rating 4.4 out of 5
Based on 7 reviews
  • 5 Stars
    5 Reviews
  • 4 Stars
    1 Review
  • 3 Stars
    0 Reviews
  • 2 Stars
    1 Review
  • 1 Star
    0 Reviews
86% of reviewers would recommend this product to a friend
7 Reviews
Reviewed by Katie
Verified Reviewer
I recommend this product
Rated 5 out of 5
Review posted

best gel I've tried

By far the best gel I've had, the flavour is so good, and zero chemicals / aftertaste. Goes down easy and doesn't cause cramps. I basically converted to this the first time I tried it, and recommend it to everyone

Loading...
Was this helpful?
Reviewed by Chris R.
Verified Buyer
I recommend this product
Rated 5 out of 5
Review posted

East to down when the pace is up

These gels are great, from the package design to the gel itself.

-- Package design was modified from the early days of Endurance Tap (used to be a square) to a slender rectangle that is better-fitted for the pockets of running shorts. The re-usable red screw top is a great feature for those that want to down a portion of the gel and portion the rest of it at a later time.

-- The gel itself is v sweet, but what I like most is the low viscosity (thickness). Especially in the cooler temperatures when viscosity increases (think: Chilly 1/2), the gel is easy to down even while maintaining hard tempo efforts or race pace. Not to mention it's a great energy boost to keep you going at the later stages of a half or full marathon.

-- A great go-to for them long runs.

Loading...
Was this helpful?
Reviewed by Jason L.
Verified Buyer
I don't recommend this product
Rated 2 out of 5
Review posted

Packaging / Consistency

Did not enjoy this as much as I was hoping. Gel has the consistency of water and as a result you will finish 80% of the pack in your first sip. The remaining 20% is extremely difficult to get out due to the packaging design. You have to roll it up while running and if you're not careful it will make a mess.

Loading...
Was this helpful?
Reviewed by April C.
Verified Buyer
I recommend this product
Rated 5 out of 5
Review posted

Nutrition of choice for long runs!

I love the simplicity of the ingredients, all natural sugars and no mess!

Loading...
Was this helpful?
Reviewed by Patrick M.
Verified Buyer
I recommend this product
Rated 4 out of 5
Review posted

Tap Gel does help on long runs.

I have run distances between 20km and 29km over the past few weekends 4 approx. The runs where I do not use the gels, I can notice a decline in my energy levels for sure. I use between 2 - 3 sachets on any run over 25km and this has worked well for me.

Loading...
Was this helpful?

Salted Maple Energy Gel 

  • 100 Calories, from the highest-quality ingredients.
  • 50 mg of sodium + all the minerals and anti-oxidants you need to perform your best.
  • Even Energy Release: avoid the blood sugar spikes from maltodextrin-based gels.
  • Easy to digest: proprietary formula with ginger really aids digestion.
  • Truly Natural Ingredients: just Canadian Maple Syrup, sea salt & ginger.