You do the running. Forerunner 245 Music does the thinking. This GPS smartwatch doesn’t just tell you where you ran. It tracks your stats, crunches the numbers and gets to know all about your performance, your running form, your training history and even your goals. All you need to focus on is putting one foot in front of the other.
GPS Running Smartwatch with Advanced Training Features
- Sync with music streaming services, such as Spotify®, to easily store and play your favorite songs right from your watch
- Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it; offers additional performance monitoring features
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts on our Garmin Connect™ online fitness community
- Provides advanced running dynamics², including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Safety and tracking features³, such as built-in incident detection, make it easy to share your location
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music
Let the Music Play
If you can’t run without the perfect playlist, you won’t be able to run without Forerunner 245 Music. Sync your carefully crafted playlists from select music streaming services¹ — such as Deezer and Spotify — to your watch for ad-free listening. You can even store up to 500 songs right on your watch. It’s easy to transfer music from your computer and then queue up your favorite playlist for easy listening through headphones enabled with Bluetooth technology.