Not eligible for discounts.
MADE NATURAL TO BREAK BARRIERS.
Push to the finish with the next step in Nike's sustainability journey. They've made the ultralight Nike Air Zoom Alphafly Next Nature with at least 50% recycled content by weight, using recycled materials that won’t sacrifice performance. It’s still made to help you unlock new personal records, with a secure, breathable design that is so light, it'll feel like flying. You've trained hard, time to lace up and break through wearing a shoe born from waste.
Note. This is a unisex shoe.
- The Future of Speed - Nike has made the upper using Nike Flyprint technology, a 3-D-printing technique that feels secure and lightweight. It has a cool, breathable sensation with almost zero water retention to help keep your feet light and fast.
- Fast and Efficient - Your foot sits on the incredibly responsive and lightweight Nike ZoomX foam and 2 slim Zoom Air units. They combine with a full-length carbon fibre plate for an energetic, snappy stride.
- The foam sole feels light and cushioned at the toes and has rubber at the heel for durability.
- Weight: 7.4oz / 210g
- Stack: 39mm / 35mm
- Heel Drop: 4mm
- Fit: True to Size
- Category: Performance, Carbon
- The stack heights and materials in the shoe adhere to the guidelines set by World Athletics.