Let the spirit of '79 guide you to new horizons in the Nike Men's Dri-FIT Heritage Shorts. Taking cues from the Nike International run clubs of old, these shorts feature throwback designs and graphics with modern technologies and details. They have a soft feel and space to pack away your top when you need to layer down.
- International Runner
- Nike International was established in 1979 as an unofficial organization for track and field athletes. Tracksuits and footwear were worn by runners throughout the world, creating a club for those who loved the Swoosh. Nike honour’s that past using gear steeped in heritage with technology showcasing the future.
- Less Sweat
- Nike Dri-FIT technology moves sweat away from your skin for quicker evaporation, helping you stay dry and comfortable. A lightweight, knit fabric has a soft feel.
- Stash and Pack
- A zippered back pocket can hold your phone.
- An ergonomic brief liner feels soft and supportive.
- The narrow waistband has a drawcord that can be worn internally or externally for adjustable support.
- Body: 100% polyester.
- Brief: 89% polyester / 11% spandex.
- Machine wash
Things Runners Say About Us
Love this store. Try to support as much as I can (even now, when I moved out of the neighborhood). Staff is awesome - they know their stuff, love to run and love supporting others of all running levels. Definitely would recommend store for anyone's running needs.Toronto
I went in to get some winter running shoes and was provided with different brands to choose from. They always have great recommendations and listen to my needs. Always friendly and are following all COVID protocols to keep their customers safe. BlackToe Running is always my go-to for new running shoes, where the employees have first hand knowledge of the product that they have in stock.Toronto
A small but mighty space with truly knowledgable staff that will be happy to help you find the right running gear, no matter what stage of training you're in.Toronto