Not eligible for discounts.
Once you take a few strides in these rocket ships, you’ll never look at your favourite pair of old racing shoes the same way again. The Nike Men's Air Zoom Alphafly Next% 2 are made for race day and beyond, to help shave precious time off your personal records without surrendering the foundation you need to go the full distance. Enjoy the greatest energy return of all Nike's racing shoes while staying true to your own natural unique pace.
- BOUNCE TO THE BEAT - Lateral Zoom Air Pods in the forefoot deliver Nike’s highest energy return cushioning system, adding more bounce into every step.
- The outsole along the forefoot has less rubber but enhanced traction and more ZoomX, a much higher performing material right underneath the balls of your feet for when you hit the ground and take off into your next stride.
- STAY FRESHER, LONGER - Your feet sit on full-length ZoomX foam offers an ultra-lightweight and responsive ride. It’s built for speed but also provides unmatched cushioning to stay fresh even in the late miles of a marathon. It offers protection and comfort where you need it, not where you don’t.
- KEEP ROLLING - Full-length Carbon fiber flyplate delivers a sort of roll-forward feel that makes you want to take on the next step. It gives you a propulsive sensation and helps you smoothly transition through your stride. Both the forefoot and heel offer slightly wider bases for a stable platform so you can tackle turns on the course with confidence.
- Part of the Flyknit family - Atomknit material on the upper has a contoured fit while being lightweight and super breathable so your feet don't get weighed down by sweat
- Specifically designed lofted heel pods use Flyknit yarns for secure, extended comfort and lightweight heel lockdown.
- Notched laces offer a secure, but soft lace-up. An integrated knit tongue with lofted padding make for for a secure, repeatable fit that reduces lace pressure.
- The sole was designed using data from hundreds of runners. It has different angles of traction placed where you need it, providing grip from toe-off through every phase of your stride.
- New bold racing Swoosh logo is highly visible from the front and the side.
- Weight: 8.8oz / 249g
- Stack: 40mm / 32mm
- Heel Drop: 8mm
- Fit: True to Size
- Category: Performance, Carbon
- The stack heights and materials in the shoe adhere to the guidelines set by World Athletics.
Things Runners Say About Us
Love this store. Try to support as much as I can (even now, when I moved out of the neighborhood). Staff is awesome - they know their stuff, love to run and love supporting others of all running levels. Definitely would recommend store for anyone's running needs.Toronto
I went in to get some winter running shoes and was provided with different brands to choose from. They always have great recommendations and listen to my needs. Always friendly and are following all COVID protocols to keep their customers safe. BlackToe Running is always my go-to for new running shoes, where the employees have first hand knowledge of the product that they have in stock.Toronto
A small but mighty space with truly knowledgable staff that will be happy to help you find the right running gear, no matter what stage of training you're in.Toronto