The Nike Dri-FIT Element Top gives you soft, smooth coverage that can be worn on its own or as an extra layer. It easily adjusts at the neck and sleeves so you can stay comfortable as you heat up and cool down. Even better, it's made with at least 75% recycled polyester fibers.
- Soft and Sweat Wicking
- Soft and smooth fabric lets you move freely. It has Nike Dri-FIT technology to move sweat away from your skin for quicker evaporation, helping you stay dry and comfortable.
- Cool Control
- A 1/2-zippered design lets you adjust your airflow and coverage. The collar is designed with fewer seams for a smooth feel.
- Extended Warmth
- Thumbholes at the sleeves helps cover your hands in a contoured design for extra warmth when you need it.
- Reflective elements
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
- Machine wash
- 88% POLYESTER
- 12% SPANDEX
Things Runners Say About Us
Love this store. Try to support as much as I can (even now, when I moved out of the neighborhood). Staff is awesome - they know their stuff, love to run and love supporting others of all running levels. Definitely would recommend store for anyone's running needs.Toronto
I went in to get some winter running shoes and was provided with different brands to choose from. They always have great recommendations and listen to my needs. Always friendly and are following all COVID protocols to keep their customers safe. BlackToe Running is always my go-to for new running shoes, where the employees have first hand knowledge of the product that they have in stock.Toronto
A small but mighty space with truly knowledgable staff that will be happy to help you find the right running gear, no matter what stage of training you're in.Toronto