Versatility is key when getting through those cold weather months. That's why Nike created the Nike Men's Storm-FIT ADV Run Division Running Jacket with a 3-in-1 design, to keep you running, no matter what the elements throw at you. Zippered ventilation lets you control your temperature. If it gets too warm, layer down to reveal a comfortable vest. It's a cold weather system, made to transition from your workout to your daily routine.
- The outer jacket has Nike Storm-FIT ADV technology, combining wind-and-waterproof fabric with advanced engineering and features to help keep you comfortable in harsh weather conditions. It is fully seam-sealed to help keep the elements out.
- Athlete body-mapping studies were used to determine where airflow was needed most. Nike placed zippered vents in those areas, so you can find the right ventilation for your run.
- The inner layer is a vest with a synthetic-fill design for additional warmth. Wear it as an internal layer with the jacket or on its own.
- The jacket has a 3-panel hood for extra coverage.
- Side pockets with quick-pull zippers help store small items.
- Built-in mittens on the jacket help extend coverage for warmth.
- Reflective elements
- Body, Lining and Fill: 100% polyester. Mesh: 92% polyester/8% spandex.
- Machine wash
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Things Runners Say About Us
Love this store. Try to support as much as I can (even now, when I moved out of the neighborhood). Staff is awesome - they know their stuff, love to run and love supporting others of all running levels. Definitely would recommend store for anyone's running needs.Toronto
I went in to get some winter running shoes and was provided with different brands to choose from. They always have great recommendations and listen to my needs. Always friendly and are following all COVID protocols to keep their customers safe. BlackToe Running is always my go-to for new running shoes, where the employees have first hand knowledge of the product that they have in stock.Toronto
A small but mighty space with truly knowledgable staff that will be happy to help you find the right running gear, no matter what stage of training you're in.Toronto