Targeted weather-resistance helps keep you running in cooler temperatures with the Nike Men's Storm-FIT Run Division Flash Running Jacket. Wind-and-water-resistant technology is matched with lightweight fabric to help keep you dry. There's even hidden gloves that can be packed away when not in use. It's a cold weather system, made to wear before, during or after your run.
- Lightweight build means it's built for any time of day—you can wear them before, during or after your run. Cool weather months mean darker days, so Nike has added a reflectivity in key areas.
- Nike Storm-FIT technology resists elements like wind and water to help keep you comfortable in harsh weather conditions.
- Lightweight, woven fabric with reflective yarn integrated into the front of the jacket.
- Packable gloves helps warm your hands in cold conditions.
- Full-length zipper helps you adjust your airflow.
- Side pockets can stash small items.
- An adjustable hoods lets you customize your coverage.
- Standard fit for a relaxed, easy feel
- "Nike Running Division" graphic at the chest
- Swoosh at the left arm
- Reflective tape at the chevron and arms
- Body and Lining: 100% polyester
- Machine wash
- 100% Polyester
Things Runners Say About Us
Love this store. Try to support as much as I can (even now, when I moved out of the neighborhood). Staff is awesome - they know their stuff, love to run and love supporting others of all running levels. Definitely would recommend store for anyone's running needs.Toronto
I went in to get some winter running shoes and was provided with different brands to choose from. They always have great recommendations and listen to my needs. Always friendly and are following all COVID protocols to keep their customers safe. BlackToe Running is always my go-to for new running shoes, where the employees have first hand knowledge of the product that they have in stock.Toronto
A small but mighty space with truly knowledgable staff that will be happy to help you find the right running gear, no matter what stage of training you're in.Toronto