Your running routine doesn't stop when the cold weather starts. Using runners insights, Nike created the Therma-FIT ADV Repel Vest with innovative warming technology in an ultra-light, water-repellent design.
- Nike Therma-FIT ADV technology combines heat-regulating fabric with advanced engineering and features to help keep you warm in cold-weather conditions.
This innovative technology combines with ultra-light woven fabric with down fill through the front for warmth. A DWR (durable, water-repellent) finish helps keep you dry.
- When your run heats up, a dynamic venting system lets you adapt your airflow.
- Nike's Advance Running Concepts (ARC) team worked with Nike Sports Research Lab (NSRL) to place adjustable vents in areas where you need it most.
- Zippers at the chevron and the back panel can be adjusted for optimal breathability. The back panel has quick-pull zippers for easy open and close.
- Side pockets, with quick-access zipper pulls, help stash small items.
- Quick-access zipper pulls make it easy to zip and unzip when you're wearing gloves.
- Mock neck helps extend coverage while keeping warmth in.
- Reflective elements
- White Goose Down: Body, Lining and Panels Fill: 100% polyester. Front Panel Fill: White Goose Down (Minimum 90% Down)/(APA version: 90% white goose down/10% feathers).
- Grey Goose Down: Body, Lining and Panels Fill: 100% polyester. Mesh: 92% polyester/8% spandex. Front Panel Fill: Grey Goose Down (Minimum 90% Down)/(APA version: 90% grey goose down/10% feathers).
- Machine wash
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)