With a minimalist's touch, Hola Lou brings her abstract shapes and designs to the Nike Men's Zoom Fly 5 as part of our Artist in Residence (A.I.R.) series. It's a new spin on a shoe that can bridge the gap between a training run and race day with ease, with graphics that make your miles a work of art. This shoe offers comfort and reliability, but with a propulsive sensation that'll help you feel fast and fresh.
- More Bounce - Newly implemented ZoomX foam in the midsole takes an already respected, trusted shoe to another performance level that wasn't present in the Zoom Fly 4. The addition makes for a lighter, more responsive cushioning system. Take advantage of these all-purpose traits that help you run easier and faster and have more fun on your runs.
- Stability Where You Need It - Both the forefoot and heel offer slightly wider bases for a stable platform, so you can tackle turns and long runs with confidence.
- Stay in Rhythm - Full-length articulated plate delivers a propulsive sensation and a smooth transition at a variety of paces. The plate provides a sort of roll-forwards feel that makes you want to take on the next step.
- The upper is made from lightweight mesh for a softer, more breathable feel that contours to your foot.
- Dynamic lace-up fit and supportive containment in the midfoot wrap around your foot for a contoured and secure fit.
- Weight: 10.1oz / 286g
- Stack: 41mm / 33mm
- Heel Drop: 8mm
- Fit: True to Size
- Category: Performance, Carbon
Things Runners Say About Us
Love this store. Try to support as much as I can (even now, when I moved out of the neighborhood). Staff is awesome - they know their stuff, love to run and love supporting others of all running levels. Definitely would recommend store for anyone's running needs.Toronto
I went in to get some winter running shoes and was provided with different brands to choose from. They always have great recommendations and listen to my needs. Always friendly and are following all COVID protocols to keep their customers safe. BlackToe Running is always my go-to for new running shoes, where the employees have first hand knowledge of the product that they have in stock.Toronto
A small but mighty space with truly knowledgable staff that will be happy to help you find the right running gear, no matter what stage of training you're in.Toronto