A springy ride for every run, the Peg’s familiar, just-for-you feel returns to help you accomplish your goals. Nike Women's Air Zoom Pegasus 40 is the version that has the same responsiveness and neutral support you love, but with improved comfort in those sensitive areas of your foot, like the arch and toes. Whether you’re logging long marathon miles, squeezing in a speed session before the sun goes down or hopping into a spontaneous group jaunt, it’s still the established road runner you can put your faith in, day after day, run after run.
- Support: Neutral - A combination of tuned support and intentionally placed cushioning helps you feel secure with every step. The Peg 40 has neutral support. It gives you balance, whether you're a heel or forefoot striker.
- Cushioning: Medium - Cushioning helps soften impact as your feet hit the ground. Feel connected to the ground with Nike React technology, a lightweight, durable foam that delivers a comfortable, responsive ride. It holds its shape run after run to give you a consistent feeling.
- Responsiveness: High - Whether you want to run a little bit faster or with a little less effort, responsive shoes help give you slightly more spring in your step to get more out of your run. We paired Nike React technology with 2 Zoom Air units (1 in the forefoot and the heel) to give you a bouncy, springy sensation and an energized feel at toe-off.
- Inviting Fit and Feel - A highly tuned single layer mesh creates an inviting feel and fit. We redesigned the midfoot strap for a more molded fit to the foot, shaped for all sized arches.
- Heel area optimizes the landing space and improves transition and durability.
- Waffle-inspired pattern provides traction for the road.
- An extra flex groove offers a smooth toe-off.
- Weight: 8.5 oz / 242 g
- Stack: 33 mm / 23 mm
- Heel Drop: 10 mm
- Fit: True to size
- Category: Neutral