RELIABLE RESPONSIVENESS AND STABILITY RETURNS.
Hit your miles in the responsive cushioning and secure fit of the Women's Nike Air Zoom Structure 24. Nike tested hundreds of runners to design the crash pad under your heel that creates a cushioned, smooth transition from heel to toe. Those insights also created an airy upper with breathability right where you need it. This is kind of comfort keeps going long after your run.
- Cushioned Responsiveness - A Zoom Air unit in the forefoot offers responsive cushioning. Every step helps create energy return to help drive you forward. It combines with a foam midsole for a firm, yet smooth and stable feeling as your foot hits the ground.
- Backed By Data - Data from hundreds of runners helped inform the crash pad placement at the heel. It helps provide extra cushioning for heel-to-toe transitions. That info was also used to put cooling exactly where you need it on the upper.
- Flexible and Tough - The durable rubber sole is built for mileage. Grooves in the forefoot to create flexibility, and vertical grooves down the side help create stability.
- Mesh is engineered for durability.
- Laces cinch down for a secure feel.
- A softer and more durable lining around the heel and ankle helps keep socks from bunching up when you run.
- Cushy tongue provides helps pad the laces.
- Molded heel securely hugs your foot.
- Weight: 9.0oz / 256g
- Stack: 26mm / 18mm
- Heel Drop: 8mm
- Fit: True to Size
- Category: Stability
Things Runners Say About Us
Love this store. Try to support as much as I can (even now, when I moved out of the neighborhood). Staff is awesome - they know their stuff, love to run and love supporting others of all running levels. Definitely would recommend store for anyone's running needs.Toronto
I went in to get some winter running shoes and was provided with different brands to choose from. They always have great recommendations and listen to my needs. Always friendly and are following all COVID protocols to keep their customers safe. BlackToe Running is always my go-to for new running shoes, where the employees have first hand knowledge of the product that they have in stock.Toronto
A small but mighty space with truly knowledgable staff that will be happy to help you find the right running gear, no matter what stage of training you're in.Toronto