- Your foot sits on Nike ZoomX, Nike's lightest and highest energy returning foam, giving you a smooth ride from foot strike through your transition.
- Zoom Air cushioning is found under the forefoot for a snappy, responsive feel as you push off.
- Testing real runners, Nike used their data to put mesh in key spots (especially around the toes) to give you stretch and ventilation.
- Extra support was added along the sides via a band at the midfoot. Working with your laces, it helps you adjust how snug and secure your foot feels.
- Nike has added a clip at the heel which helps with stability as you run over uneven surfaces.
- High-abrasion rubber at the outsole with lugs gives you durable traction.
- The tongue is even more plush than previous versions.
- Weight: 9.1oz / 258g
- Stack: 28.1mm / 18.5mm
- Heel Drop: 9.6mm
- Fit: True to Size
- Category: Neutral
Things Runners Say About Us
Love this store. Try to support as much as I can (even now, when I moved out of the neighborhood). Staff is awesome - they know their stuff, love to run and love supporting others of all running levels. Definitely would recommend store for anyone's running needs.Toronto
I went in to get some winter running shoes and was provided with different brands to choose from. They always have great recommendations and listen to my needs. Always friendly and are following all COVID protocols to keep their customers safe. BlackToe Running is always my go-to for new running shoes, where the employees have first hand knowledge of the product that they have in stock.Toronto
A small but mighty space with truly knowledgable staff that will be happy to help you find the right running gear, no matter what stage of training you're in.Toronto