The Nike Women's Dri-FIT Indy Sports Bra makes simple support even easier with straps that adjust in the front. Soft fabric is designed for breathability on the front and back in case you work up a sweat. With easily removable pads and bonded flat seams, it's effortlessly comfortable. This product is made with at least 50% recycled polyester fibers.
- Easy Adjustment - Mini Nike logos on the front of the straps let you make quick adjustments without having to bend over backwards to get the right fit.
- Breathable Design - Mesh side panels shaped like Swoosh designs take breathable style to the next level. The V-neck and mesh at the center front also help keep the air flowing.
- Sweat Wicking - Nike Dri-FIT technology moves sweat away from your skin for quicker evaporation, helping you stay dry and comfortable.
- Customizable Look and Feel - Removable pads let you make easy adjustments. The pad pockets have mesh on either side that keeps the pads in place.
- Smooth Comfort - Flat seams are bonded to create a smooth feel that makes it comfortable enough to wear all day.
- Tight fit for a body-hugging feel
- Body: 72% polyester/28% spandex. Panels: 82% polyester/18% spandex. Bottom hem: 81% nylon/19% spandex. Lining: 80% polyester/20% spandex. Insets lining/pad top fabric/pad back fabric: 100% polyester. Pad: 100% polyurethane.
- Machine wash
Things Runners Say About Us
Love this store. Try to support as much as I can (even now, when I moved out of the neighborhood). Staff is awesome - they know their stuff, love to run and love supporting others of all running levels. Definitely would recommend store for anyone's running needs.Toronto
I went in to get some winter running shoes and was provided with different brands to choose from. They always have great recommendations and listen to my needs. Always friendly and are following all COVID protocols to keep their customers safe. BlackToe Running is always my go-to for new running shoes, where the employees have first hand knowledge of the product that they have in stock.Toronto
A small but mighty space with truly knowledgable staff that will be happy to help you find the right running gear, no matter what stage of training you're in.Toronto