Cold weather doesn't stand a chance against the Nike Shield Jacket. Weather-resistant fabric and convenient coverage options help keep you warm and focused on the route ahead.
- READY FOR WIND AND RAIN: Nike Shield fabric resists elements like wind and water, so you can resist the temptation to let poor weather keep you from getting after it.
- TOTAL COVERAGE: An adjustable hood lets you find the right coverage and fit. A knit balaclava is built into the hood, helping to defend you from the elements.
- WARMTH WHERE YOU NEED IT: The collar and upper back body is lined with sphere nodes for extra warmth. Built-in knit mittens extend coverage and keep you comfortable in cooler conditions.
- Standard fit for a relaxed, easy feel
- Reflective elements Body: 100% polyester. Face mask: 88% polyester/12% spandex. Panel lining: 100% polyester. Upper lining: 94% polyester/6% spandex. Hood lining: 88% polyester/12% spandex.
- Machine wash
Things Runners Say About Us
Love this store. Try to support as much as I can (even now, when I moved out of the neighborhood). Staff is awesome - they know their stuff, love to run and love supporting others of all running levels. Definitely would recommend store for anyone's running needs.Toronto
I went in to get some winter running shoes and was provided with different brands to choose from. They always have great recommendations and listen to my needs. Always friendly and are following all COVID protocols to keep their customers safe. BlackToe Running is always my go-to for new running shoes, where the employees have first hand knowledge of the product that they have in stock.Toronto
A small but mighty space with truly knowledgable staff that will be happy to help you find the right running gear, no matter what stage of training you're in.Toronto