Fast in training. Fast in performance. Fast to lightweight flow-state. The On Running Men's Cloudflow 3 is the shoe that broke the Ironman world record.
- Superlight Helion™ superfoam that combines a fast, responsive feeling with fully cushioned road protection. The superfoam is durable, and temperature resilient.
- New shaping around the feel creates an even more secure and comfortable fit around the heel.
- Swiss-engineered updated mesh upper is primed for race pace. It is breathable yet supportive with a superior fit.
- Upper is made with recycled material.
- Polypropelene Speedboard creates an explosive responsive and possesses high flexural strength. It is also has a 20-30 year biodegradable time.
- Narrowed Y channel which allows for wider Cloudtech which creates a secure and stable feeling when you run. It also reduces stone collection with its diagonal cut and provides superior traction and grip.
- Weight: 238g / 8.39oz
- Stack: 23mm / 14mm
- Heel Drop: 6mm
- Fit: True to Size
- Category: Performance