Fast in training. Fast in performance. Fast to lightweight flow-state. The On Running Men's Cloudflow 3 is the shoe that broke the Ironman world record.
- Superlight Helion™ superfoam that combines a fast, responsive feeling with fully cushioned road protection. The superfoam is durable, and temperature resilient.
- New shaping around the feel creates an even more secure and comfortable fit around the heel.
- Swiss-engineered updated mesh upper is primed for race pace. It is breathable yet supportive with a superior fit.
- Upper is made with recycled material.
- Polypropelene Speedboard creates an explosive responsive and possesses high flexural strength. It is also has a 20-30 year biodegradable time.
- Narrowed Y channel which allows for wider Cloudtech which creates a secure and stable feeling when you run. It also reduces stone collection with its diagonal cut and provides superior traction and grip.
- Weight: 238g / 8.39oz
- Stack: 23mm / 14mm
- Heel Drop: 9mm
- Fit: True to Size
- Category: Performance
Things Runners Say About Us
Love this store. Try to support as much as I can (even now, when I moved out of the neighborhood). Staff is awesome - they know their stuff, love to run and love supporting others of all running levels. Definitely would recommend store for anyone's running needs.Toronto
I went in to get some winter running shoes and was provided with different brands to choose from. They always have great recommendations and listen to my needs. Always friendly and are following all COVID protocols to keep their customers safe. BlackToe Running is always my go-to for new running shoes, where the employees have first hand knowledge of the product that they have in stock.Toronto
A small but mighty space with truly knowledgable staff that will be happy to help you find the right running gear, no matter what stage of training you're in.Toronto