The next-gen On Running Men's Cloudflyer has the plushest tongue of any On shoe and some of their largest Cloud elements. With Helion™ superfoam, a bespoke Speedboard®, 3D-molded heel and a wider outsole, it's all about comfort and support. Slow and fast. Short and long. Heel and toe. However you run.
Looking for the Men's Cloudflyer in a wide width? Find it here!
- A wider base means more stability. A dozen larger Cloud elements are configured specifically to reduce inward rotation when landing but still allow for stable, natural transitions.
- The Speedboard™ was uniquely designed for the shoe.
- Adaptive V-molded heel cap and memory foam combine for a snug and stable heel feel.
- Dual-density sockliner provides next-level comfort that’s consistent throughout your run.
- With the plush tongue and the star lacing system, they provide an ideal combination of flexibility and security, distributing pressure evenly.
- Weight: 9.8oz / 280g
- Stack: 25mm / 16mm
- Heel Drop: 9mm
- Fit: True to Size
- Category: Stability