The next-gen On Running Women's Cloudflyer has the plushest tongue of any On shoe and some of their largest Cloud elements. With Helion™ superfoam, a bespoke Speedboard®, 3D-molded heel and a wider outsole, it's all about comfort and support. Slow and fast. Short and long. Heel and toe. However you run.
Looking for the Women's Cloudflyer in a wide width? Find it here!
- A wider base means more stability. A dozen larger Cloud elements are configured specifically to reduce inward rotation when landing but still allow for stable, natural transitions.
- The Speedboard™ was uniquely designed for the shoe.
- Adaptive V-molded heel cap and memory foam combine for a snug and stable heel feel.
- Dual-density sockliner provides next-level comfort that’s consistent throughout your run.
- With the plush tongue and the star lacing system, they provide an ideal combination of flexibility and security, distributing pressure evenly.
- Weight: 7.41oz / 210g
- Stack: 25mm / 16mm
- Heel Drop: 9mm
- Fit: True to Size
- Category: Stability
Things Runners Say About Us
Love this store. Try to support as much as I can (even now, when I moved out of the neighborhood). Staff is awesome - they know their stuff, love to run and love supporting others of all running levels. Definitely would recommend store for anyone's running needs.Toronto
I went in to get some winter running shoes and was provided with different brands to choose from. They always have great recommendations and listen to my needs. Always friendly and are following all COVID protocols to keep their customers safe. BlackToe Running is always my go-to for new running shoes, where the employees have first hand knowledge of the product that they have in stock.Toronto
A small but mighty space with truly knowledgable staff that will be happy to help you find the right running gear, no matter what stage of training you're in.Toronto