You’ve just finished a long run or grueling race and simply put, your feet need some TLC. Enter the Hoka Ora Recovery Slide in White.
Hoka has put an oversized midsole and their Meta-Rocker geometry into a slide design and they love the result. Comfort and support when and where you need them. Your tired feet just got saved.
- Soft top layer EVA provides immediate step-in comfort
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Dual-layer construction incorporates a soft top layer and a resilient midsole/outsole for durability and stability
- Strategic groove placement provides optimal comfort and traction
- Unisex Sizing.
- Weight: 6.6oz / 187g
- Heel Drop: 6mm
- Fit: True to Size with spacious toe box
- Category: Recovery
Things Runners Say About Us
Love this store. Try to support as much as I can (even now, when I moved out of the neighborhood). Staff is awesome - they know their stuff, love to run and love supporting others of all running levels. Definitely would recommend store for anyone's running needs.Toronto
I went in to get some winter running shoes and was provided with different brands to choose from. They always have great recommendations and listen to my needs. Always friendly and are following all COVID protocols to keep their customers safe. BlackToe Running is always my go-to for new running shoes, where the employees have first hand knowledge of the product that they have in stock.Toronto
A small but mighty space with truly knowledgable staff that will be happy to help you find the right running gear, no matter what stage of training you're in.Toronto