The Salomon RS Warm Mitten is the warmest glove in Salomon's product line. Its insulation and design are ideal for severe conditions, but with an articulated fit and reinforced palm, the glove is still made for performance.
- Thinsulate™ insulation in gloves is breathable, moisture-resistant, and washable. The fibers used to create Thinsulate™ gloves are five times thinner than traditional polyester fibers.
- AdvancedSkin Shield technology protects you against wind and snow to help prevent chills while maintaining breathability to maintain a constant body temperature.
- Warmth - 140g insulation ensures maximum warmth on the coldest days.
- Protection - A DWR coating helps keep elements at bay, and a reinforced palm adds durability for many kilometers of training.
- Finger Mitten - Construction with inner finger lining, to combine comfort and warmth.
- Microfiber synthetic leather - The technique used to produce microfiber leather gives the end product a similar amino structure as genuine leather. Lightweight, soft and smooth.
- Long cuff - Long cuffs cover the jacket sleeves for maximum protection and warmth, simply.