Saucony Men's Freedom ISO
Saucony's first shoe to offer a full midsole of EVERUN Continuous Cushioning. For even more energy return, more responsiveness, more cushioning and a more amazing run from your first step to your last. The ISOFIT creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner's foot. The Streamlined Support Frame supports the ideal heel fit and hold while the outsole is a highly durable crystal rubber.
- The first ever full-length EVERUN midsole
- EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Engineered stretch mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- ISOFIT creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner's foot
- Streamlined Support Frame for the ideal heel fit and hold
- Highly durable TRI-FLEX crystal rubber outsole
- Pronation: None
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Water Proof: No
- Offset: 4mm.
- Heel: 19mm/Forefoot: 15mm
- Weight: 9.0 oz. | 255 g.