Shock Absorber Active Gym Bra
Fit Guide - Shock Absorber Sports Bras
FINDING YOUR SIZE
- Measure your band. Wearing a non-padded bra take a measurement around your chest, directly below the bust. Make sure the measuring tape is snug and level. If the measurement is an odd number or half size round up to the nearest even number.
- Measure your bust. Now, measure around the fullest part of your bust. Make sure the measuring tape is level and that the tape is snug but not squeezing and level to your band.
- THE MATH: Subtract your band size from your bust measurement. Every inch equals one cup size. Example: 39 inch (bust) – 36 inch (band) = 3 inches. That’s a 36C.
( 1" = A, 2" = B, 3" = C, 4" = D, 5" = DD, 6" = E, 7" = F, 8" = FF, 9" = G, 10" = GG, 11" = H, 12" = HH )
Getting the right fit is critical to acheiving optimal performance
To ensure your sports bra gives you the best support, here are some pro tips on achieving a proper fit:
The band around the chest should be level front and back. It needs to be comfortable but firm. A good gauge to ensure that the underband fits well is being able to fit two fingers between the underband and your skin. Any more space and the band is too big and could cause friction.
|Perfect fit. The underband is firm and level the whole way round.||There should only be a one to two inch give. Ensure the band is neither too loose nor too tight||If the underband rides up at the back then the band is too big.|
The cup should contain the whole of the breast, with no creases and no cleavage on show.
|Perfect fit. Each breast is full contained||If the breasts are squashed or cleavage is on show, the cup size is probably too small.||If the fabric is gaping or wrinkling then this suggests the cup size is too big.|
The Shoulder Straps
Sports bras come in different styles, usually a traditional U Back or Racer Back. The straps should be adjusted to fit securely on the shoulders with only one to two inch give.
|Perfect fit. If you slide two fingers between the strap and the skin, there should have only a one to two inch give.||If you slide two fingers between the strap and the skin, there should have only a one to two inch give.||If straps fall off shoulders, tighten them so that they fit securely on the shoulders.|
Do the bounce test! Jump up and down to check that you feel supported and secure.
If in doubt, we recommend you get professionally fitted
as 80% of women are wearing the wrong size bra.
• Cross over design at the front and racer back style.
• Handy headphone wire holder.
• Padded straps and hook & eye prevent digging in.
• Non slip, wide padded adjustable straps.
• Full back opening for easy on/off.
• Soft, seamless inner prevents rubbing and chaffing.
• Made from moisture-wicking, breathable sports performance fabrics.
• Multi dimensional, encapsulated support.