The Stance Run Distort Quarter are unisex socks. Don't get it Distorted. These Stance Run Distort Quarter socks may be designed for intense activities, but they're just as at ease taking the day off. They're made with an antimicrobial nylon blend and a touch of cushioning for moral support.
- Light Cushioning - Stance’s most minimalist sock, these socks offer a lightweight, breathable barrier between your foot and shoe with no cushioning.
- Channeled Air Cushioning - Breathe easy with the enhanced airflow of our Channeled Air Cushioning
- Engineered Ankle Protection - Saves your feet from annoying shoe rub.
- Performance Cushioning - Combines impact protection with comfort to keep you pushing.
- Performance Mesh - Keeps you cool with maximized airflow and breathability.
- Reflective Logo - Increases visibility.
- Quarter Height - Landing at just above your ankle, these socks are the mid-point between our low and crew heights.
- Nylon Blend - 70% Nylon, 21% Polyester, 5% Combed Cotton, 4% Elastane
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.
- Sizing: Small (W5-7.5) Medium (W8-10.5/M6-8.5) Large (W11-14/M9-13)