Push your limits with the Adidas Adizero Prime X 2 Strung Shoes. An incredibly lightweight construction, responsive cushioning and a grippy rubber outsole keep you moving fast and in control. Whether you're running on the track or taking on the trails, these shoes will keep you moving with confidence.
Built with innovative technology and designed without the constraints of world race regulations, the Prime X 2 Strung offers more performance-driven features in a single race shoe. It's constructed with a STRUNG upper, a textile innovation that transforms athlete data into a dynamic material tuned to the athlete's needs. Prime X 2 Strung also has 3 layers of LIGHTSTRIKE PRO, in a stack height of 50mm. With an all-new energy core between two layers of foam, it helps to reduce weight and provide spring in the fore- and midfoot, so you can chase your fastest moment. An outsole featuring Continental compound delivers serious grip on a variety of surfaces.
- STRUNG upper - The strung upper is meticulously crafted with layered strengthening where it counts most in the midfoot and heel, plus targeted flexibility in key expansion zones in the forefoot. A knitted tongue is designed to enhance the lock-in feel.
- 3 LAYERS OF LIGHTSTRIKE PRO - Three layers of LIGHTSTRIKE PRO, more than in any other adidas running shoe, create a stack height of 50 mm. An energy core between two foam layers helps to reduce weight, giving more spring in the fore- and midfoot.
- CONTINENTAL™ OUTSOLE - The outsole features Continental™ compound for superior grip on challenging surfaces.
- 2 CARBON-INFUSED PLATE SYSTEM - The new LIGHTSTRIKE Pro core is framed by two carbon infused plates. Together, they are designed to create a platform for more responsiveness throughout your run.
- Made in part with recycled materials
Note: this shoe is unisex.
- Weight: 11oz / 315g
- Stack: 50mm / 43.5mm
- Heel Drop: 6.5mm
- Category: Performance / Carbon