Returns & Exchanges
We want you to be happy!
We want you shop with confidence at BlackToe Running! Even though we have confidence that you will be happy with your purchase, we offer FREE RETURNS on all qualifying items and you have a full 14 DAYS to return any items that don't meet your needs. Please note that there is a limit of one free return per order.
Qualifying Items & Exclusions
When returning your order, please keep in mind that all items must be regular-priced, new, unused, unworn, and unaltered with all original tags and packaging intact. Please also note the following:
- Used Items: We are unable to accept returns for used items. To maintain fairness and uphold hygiene standards, we can only process returns or exchanges for items that are in new, unworn, and unaltered condition that show no signs of wear, with all original tags and packaging intact. We of course understand the need to try on your new shoes to ensure they fit, but please make sure you try them on inside. If your shoes show any sign of wear, they are not eligible for return.
- Sale Items: Items purchased on sale are considered final sale and are not eligible for a refund. These include items that are marked down, items purchased during sale events or items purchased using special discount codes or offers. However, we understand that finding the perfect fit is important, so depending on availability, we may be able to offer size exchanges for sale items. Please be aware that shipping fees will apply in this case.
- Food and Nutrition Items: For health and safety reasons, we cannot accept nutrition items for return. If there is an issue with your product, you may be eligible for warranty with the manufacturer.
- Hydration devices such as water bottles, packs, handhelds and flasks: For health and hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns for such hydration devices. If there is an issue with your product, you may be eligible for warranty with the manufacturer.
- Certain personal items including insoles, underwear and boxer briefs: For health and hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns for such items. If there is an issue with your product, you may be eligible for warranty with the manufacturer.
- Electronics and other Devices: We do not accept returns for electronics or devices including but not limited to massage guns and recovery rollers. If there is an issue with your product, you may be eligible for warranty with the manufacturer.
- In-Store and Pickup Orders: Purchases made In-Store, or orders placed for pickup do not qualify for free return shipping. We instead ask that you return your items directly to the store at which they were purchased.
- One Pair of Shoes per Order: If you return multiple pairs from an order you will be responsible for return shipping fees for the additional shoes ordered.
- Unclean Items: Please also note that if the product is returned with pet hair or is otherwise unclean or original packaging is damaged, there will be a $25 handling fee and it may not be accepted.
Return shipping is always free via a Prepaid return-shipping label for Qualifying items as noted above . If you would like to return an item, please click the button below to receive your Pre-Paid label.
When we receive your items back in store, you will be refunded the original purchase price of your items. Refunds are applied to the original method of payment used when the order was placed. Original shipping costs will not be refunded.
If your return affects the original order total in such a way that it no longer qualifies for free shipping, or meets the requirements of any coupons or special offers you used, you will be charged accordingly and the balance amount will be refunded to you.
An item with a manufacturing defect must be returned with original receipt within 60 days from date of receiving the item.
If you believe you have received a defective item, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support team. We may ask for more information, photos or videos in order to assess the defect and if the defect is confirmed, we will authorize your return and provide instructions for returning the item.
Damage caused by regular wear and tear is not considered to be a manufacturing defect. Manufacturing issues arising after 60 days from the date of receiving will be handled as per the manufacturer's warranty and may have to be raised directly with the manufacturer.
We at BlackToe Running will always be there to discuss your specific situation and do our best to find an appropriate solution for you. However, please note that if you return a product that does not meet our returns criteria, your item will be refused and returned to you at your cost.
If you have received a defective item, have any further questions or need assistance with your return, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support team. We're here to ensure your satisfaction and make the return process as smooth as possible.