BlackToe Race Team Membership
BlackToe Race Team Basic Membership - $30/month
Includes copy of one of the team plans (non-customized) 2 x per year. Start/End dates each season are based on the Toronto team goal races only (spring/fall), in addition to a group plan for Erie Marathon (fall) and Boston Marathon (Spring). Plan options include:
- Half Marathon (Level l, ll or lll)
- Marathon (Level l, ll or lll)
- Interim Races – For Basic Membership plans, special training for interim races will not be included in your plan. Additional customization of plans to incorporate interim races can be purchased via the enhanced coaching package or one-time consultation options.
- Membership is minimum of 6 months commitment. There is also a $75 initiation fee upon joining team.
- BlackToe Race Team Wednesday workouts are facilitated by the Coach.
- Questions to the Coach should be asked at the workouts or via Facebook post on the Race Team page only (not via private FB messenger or email).
- Email questions should go to mentors.
- Members will have access to all team events/ speakers.Members get 25% discount on BlackToe Branded Apparel and 25% Discount on New Balance shoes.
- Team uniform and free pair of shoes provided annually. Must race in team gear.
- Members get access to other team discounts, kit pick up for Chilly Half and 30k Around The Bay, as well as other promotions.
Advanced Coaching Packages
- Enhanced Coaching Package for Race Team Members (minimum one season commitment) –$100/month ($30 for Basic Membership plus $70 for Enhanced customization) :
- All benefits of Race Team Membership
- 4 private emails to the Coach per month
- Fully Customized Plan 2 x per year with one goal race per season (Spring/Fall) of your choice (does not have to line up with Toronto team goal races, or Erie/ Boston)
- Detailed race plan for goal race
There is also a one-time consultation option as follows:
One–Time Consultation - $150:
Any runner can spend up to 45 minutes with a BlackToe Coach and review running history and goals. Coach will then provide written summary of discussion. This consultation is available to non-BlackToe Athletes or BlackToe Athletes who are on the basic group plan but want race plans or training plan enhancements.