Train brilliantly with the Garmin Forerunner® 265S GPS running smartwatch. Its colorful AMOLED touchscreen display stands out while the training readiness feature — which tells you when you’re primed for a productive session — helps you crush your goals. Wake up to your morning report with HRV status to see health insights alongside an overview of sleep, recovery and training outlook (data presented is intended to be a close estimation of metrics tracked).
- Brilliant AMOLED touchscreen display with traditional button controls.
- Plan your race strategy with the race widget, which enables personalized daily suggested workouts that adapt to performance, recovery, the race you’re running and its course.
- Get ready to make the most of every run with wrist-based running power and multi-band GPS.
- Using indicators such as HRV status, recent exercise history and performance, get insight into overall progress with training status — and know whether you’re training productively, peaking or strained
- When you want to switch it up with cross training, choose from more than 30 activity profiles, including triathlons, cycling, swimming and more.
- Multi-band GNSS with SatIQ™ technology provides superior positioning accuracy in challenging environments while also optimizing the device’s battery life
- Get up to 15 days in smartwatch mode and up to 24 hours in GPS mode with Forerunner 265S
- With 8 GB of internal memory, download hours of music to your watch, including playlists from Spotify, Amazon Music or Deezer (subscription may be required), and connect with your wireless headphones for phone-free listening.