Enjoy a stylish winterized version of the New Balance Women's Fresh Foam X More v4 with the Permafrost edition. The most Fresh Foam used in any shoe to date, the latest in the line utilizes more Fresh Foam X, stacks it higher than ever before, and distributes it across the length of the shoe, offering a plush, yet stable underfoot experience. A data driven outsole applies the strategic placement of dramatic cushion zones and drastic flex zones promoting a natural stride while the silhouette’s rocker profile promotes a smooth transition and ride. All of this sits beneath a durable ripstop upper that keeps you locked with water-resistant comfort and support.
- Fresh Foam X midsole foam with approximately 3% bio-based content delivers our most cushioned Fresh Foam experience for incredible comfort. Bio-based content is made from renewable resources to help reduce our carbon footprint.
- Wider platform applies underfoot cushioning to more areas of the foot, balancing comfort, support, and protection
- Increased rocker for smoother heel/toe strike transitions
- Water resistant ripstop upper with no-sew overlays for added durability
- Data informed outsole placement paired with an improved HydroHesion rubber outsole for slippery surfaces
- 360° reflective mudguard paired with reflective accents
- Toggle lace closure for easy on and off when wearing winter gloves
- Weight: 8.6oz / 243g
- Stack: 34mm / 30mm
- Heel Drop: 4mm
- Fit: True to Size
- Category: Neutral