The Nike Windrunner Jacket gets updated with water-repellent materials and a packable design. Vent details at the back and at the chevron help keep you cool when your run heats up. This product is made with at least 50% recycled polyester fibers.
- Helps Keep You Dry - Updated material features stretch-woven fabric with water-repellent properties. The added stretch helps you move freely through your stride.
- Functional Details - The iconic chevron doubles as a venting system for increased ventilation. Seaming at the chevron and the sleeves help you move without distraction.
- Stash and Go - The jacket can be packed into the back panel pocket when you need to layer down. An over-the-shoulder strap lets you easily carry the garment when you're on the go.
- Back vent helps increase airflow when you run heats up.
- Adjustable hood customizes the fit.
- This product provides UVA and UVB protection from the sun only in the areas covered by the garment. To protect exposed areas, the use of good quality sunscreen is recommended.
- Reflective Swoosh at the left chest
- Reflective bars at the shoulder seams and sleeves
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Body: 93% polyester/7% spandex. Mesh: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash
Things Runners Say About Us
Love this store. Try to support as much as I can (even now, when I moved out of the neighborhood). Staff is awesome - they know their stuff, love to run and love supporting others of all running levels. Definitely would recommend store for anyone's running needs.Toronto
I went in to get some winter running shoes and was provided with different brands to choose from. They always have great recommendations and listen to my needs. Always friendly and are following all COVID protocols to keep their customers safe. BlackToe Running is always my go-to for new running shoes, where the employees have first hand knowledge of the product that they have in stock.Toronto
A small but mighty space with truly knowledgable staff that will be happy to help you find the right running gear, no matter what stage of training you're in.Toronto