Your workhorse with wings returns to help you push through the rain. The Nike Women's Air Zoom Pegasus 39 Shield has a water-repellent finish that helps keep you dry while a cozy fleece-like feel on the inside helps keep your feet warm for nasty-weather runs. Rugged traction and 2 Zoom Air units provide grip and soft cushioning, so you can power through the elements.
- Rain-Ready Traction: The Storm-Tread outsole provides traction in wet weather. It features textures inspired by winter tires. Micro grooves grab the road, while multi-directional shapes help shed water for direct contact with the pavement.
- Dry Design: A water-repellent finish and gusseted tongue work together to help keep your feet dry. Heathered lining in the collar helps keep your ankle warm and dry.
- Warmth for Your Feet: Like a warm jacket for your feet, knit material in the upper helps keep your feet warm. Skins placed around the toes—in areas where water can seep in—help to keep you dry. Insulation in the back of the tongue helps your feet stay warm and comfortable.
- Smooth Transition: Nike React technology is a lightweight, durable foam that delivers a smooth, responsive ride. We paired it with 2 Zoom Air units (at the forefoot and heel) for an energized feel at toe-off. The result is a smooth transition from heel to toe.
- Weight: 9.9oz / 280g
- Stack: 28mm / 18mm
- Heel Drop: 10mm
- Fit: True to size
- Category: Neutral, Winter
Things Runners Say About Us
Love this store. Try to support as much as I can (even now, when I moved out of the neighborhood). Staff is awesome - they know their stuff, love to run and love supporting others of all running levels. Definitely would recommend store for anyone's running needs.Toronto
I went in to get some winter running shoes and was provided with different brands to choose from. They always have great recommendations and listen to my needs. Always friendly and are following all COVID protocols to keep their customers safe. BlackToe Running is always my go-to for new running shoes, where the employees have first hand knowledge of the product that they have in stock.Toronto
A small but mighty space with truly knowledgable staff that will be happy to help you find the right running gear, no matter what stage of training you're in.Toronto